Holly Homemaker....
Okay so I know you all might fall off your chair for a couple of reasons
1. I'm updating our blog... FINALLY
2. I canned these pears!
Yes I know if you know me at all this is going to be very shocking. I for one have never done anything like this, I have always just got things like this giving to me from my mom, sisters, and Thomas's mom! This year however, I learned how to can pears... I know please pull your chin off the floor! It was fun and it honestly didn't take long at all. Thomas's mom was nice enough to teach me how to do this! Thanks Belinda!
Messing around with my camera...
This was only about half of what we did that day!
Here's Belinda waiting for the next batch to be done! What a fun day!

3 comments:
I still feel so bad that I couldn't help that day. Thanks for canning mine for me. They are delicious!
Wow - You are really growing up and learning how to can. I guess next time you'll have to do some for me since I have no idea about canning.
First time for everything. I have yet to can pears but I love them, so I should.It's just so easy to buy a can over at Albertsons.
Post a Comment