~Our 1st Anniversary~
Thomas and I celebrated our one year anniversary on August 1st. I can't believe it has already been a year. It just seems like yesterday we were busting our butts laying 3 acres of sod trying to get my parents yard ready for the big day! Our first year has been a lot of fun! People always say "if you can make it through the first year you will be fine..." I must say this first year has been really easy...(knock on wood) To celebrate this year we went to Park City to do some shopping at the outlets, which neither of us bought one thing. Then Thomas had gotten us a room at the Little America down town, we ate at Ruby River, and went to a movie... Over all it was a good day! Here are a few pic's of our wedding day and one of our engagement picture.



7 comments:
Yes, I remember the sod party and we missed out on most of it. I can't believe it has already been 1year. However, I have heard the second year is the hardest. Congrats. Jen
YEAH!!! Congrats you two cuties! You guys are a darling couple and seem to balance each other out so nicely! One of these days when we all have a little more time- we need to hang out!!! Congrats!
Actually the saying is if you can make it past the first SEVEN years, you'll probably make it!! So just wait til years 5 and 6 and 3 or 4 kids later, and then see how it all goes down!! Call me about the scavenger hunt you want me to help you with.
How fun!!! It sounds like u had a great year. I felt the same way, the first year was so fun! (well it still is fun) But it will just keep getting better from here! -whit
Isn't it amazing how fast that first year goes by? Congrats!! You are a such a great girl. I want to run into you again at Thai Pan. That was a great day.
I heard you are moving. Why didn't you tell me? Jen
Meem
get internet and update this blasted thing.
H
Post a Comment