~THE MIGHTY DUCK HUNTERS~
The duck hunt opened the first weekend in October, so Thomas has been spending his time shooting a LOT of ducks. The opening weekend he goes will all his cousins to Strawberry. Lately he has been hunting in Idaho on my dad's property. I don't even really see him when we go there cause he leaves around 6:30 or 7:00 and then comes home for a few hours and sleeps, and then goes back out until dark. One weekend his friend Brandon and his cousin Ty came up with us. Lets just say they shot a LOT of ducks. Luckily my dads hired help really likes duck meat, so they don't go to waste. I went on one drive with them, I will NEVER go again. It makes me to sad to see the ducks flying around just living their life and then BANG their dead.

This was one night when they came home and all of them looked liked a boy on Christmas morning. Their eyes were big when they came in the house and asked me to take the picture... There's just a little over their limit I think!
Thomas actually has made something that he calls "The Vortex" I don't have any pictures of it, but what it is, is a pull that has one duck on each end, that is ran by a motor and then the ducks look like they are flying. So then it brings the ducks in so they can shoot them. It's TOTALLY COOL!

1 comment:
I say congratulations but that's just sick & wrong. I hate hunting. What's the point of it?
Post a Comment