
New Adventure!
Okay so I fallen in love with a wedding present we got for our wedding and so I have decided to sell the product....which is Scentsy. If you're not familiar with the product it's warmer along with scentsy bricks, which are the different senses. I have really enjoyed mine and the smell last a really long time and sends the smell throughout our house! If any one's interested let me know and I can get you what you need!
Here are some pictures of some of the products! There are all sorts of different warmers that will fit any one's home!

3 comments:
Meem -
Thanks for giving Jen the Scentsy stuff for her birthday. We love it and use it all of the time.
Derek
Thanks for my Scentsy! I plugged it in today and my house smells delicious.
I love scentsy! I have the sprays and they are the best! ha ha, I use them for body spray. ha ha ha. Miss you!
Post a Comment