Okay if you know me at all then you probably already know I am in LOVE with Grey's Anatomy... Last night was the season premiere, let's just say I was not disappointed... Thomas and I went over to my friends house to eat dinner and watch the big premiere... Thomas has come to love Grey's as well.
I was so proud of myself when I started to see that he was becoming addicted to the show like me. We went to Idaho this last weekend and I was watching season 4 on DVD ( I own all four seasons on DVD) so I had it blaring through the stereo in the car. On the way home the computer died so we couldn't finish the season. Thomas came home from work on Wednesday and the first thing he says is "I wanna finish Grey's" .... I was so very happy, because he use to make so much fun of me for watching it! ha ha!


2 comments:
I have never watched Grey's Anatomy, but I have heard it is the best show ever made. Maybe if I have time I will borrow the DVD's and see what I am missing.
Hey there! I miss you! How's everything going? You need to come hang out with us here at West Ridge. We miss you Al!
Post a Comment