Monday, October 6, 2008

~Saturday Honey Do's~
Two Saturday's ago Thomas had his work cut out for him... I have wanted him to paint our dressers since we have moved into our apartment, and we finally took the plunge and did it... Well Thomas did! Our bedding is Brown and green, so I thought the dressers would look good if they were a dark brown.... So he started to paint them brown and after he got two of them all done I changed my mind (imagine that!) So I had to run to Lowe's and buy some black paint... Thomas was so good about me changing my mind. He has so much patients with me and I love it! I think he is amazing he does so much for me and it's great! The dressers really did turn out great! they came from my brothers old room so I'm sure they are more than 10 years old maybe even older. It was like getting new furniture for under $75 which is a great deal for three large dressers and one night stand... along with a mirror, shelves, and hooks! Thanks Thomas I sure do love ya!






Here are the dressers before they got painted... the white ones were mine, and the oak ones were Thomas's!


The Pictures above are me changing my mine! Round one (the brown paint) Round two (the black paint)! The difference between the two! I had a different picture in my mine when I was thinking brown would be cute... defiantly a different brown!














Here is everything finished! Unbelievable how a little paint makes something look totally different! I love them! Thanks again Thomas your great!

3 comments:

Rach said...

I love them black! They turned out so cute! Nice job! It's amazing what a little bit of paint can do. Hope you guys are doing well :)

Jennifer said...

I think the dressers look great. I can't believe they were those old beat up ones from Greg's room. Good job to Thomas. I have many painting projects if he is ever looking for something to do. Ha ha. Jen

Jamie Nicole said...

Whoa! They look spankin new! Way to go Thomas! You crack me up Al!