SICK OF THIS BACKGROUND.....
So I apparently at one point in my blogging life knew how to change these darn backgrounds, and now I have been playing around with this for about a week trying to figure out how in the heck to change it... I liked this background, and now I CANNOT stand it any longer... So if any of you fellow bloggers out there could tell me how to do that, that would be great!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it has been forever, since I have blogged about anything other than my dad, (which is doing a lot better, he was even out on the tractor over the weekend of the 4th!) but I have some blogs coming up.. I just need to get some pictures from my sister..... I have forgotten my camera that last few times we've been to Idaho. The updates should be coming with in the next few days!!!!

7 comments:
Hey dear! How are you guys? Well in response to your question. . To change your background, find the background you like, copy all the text below the background, then when you are signed into your blog- go to layout, click add a gadget, then on the html tab and paste the background text in the big box and click save. I hope this makes sense cause there is a lot of confusion and commas in this paragraph. but if you have any questions, you can call me too and I could try and walk you through it. Also, I like hearing updates on your dad. what a scary situation- I'm so glad he is doing better! Hope you guys had a fun fourth!
haha! Well the way the kollers explained it is exactly how i would have explained it :) Good Luck with that! -Whit P
(I get way confused with all this stuff too!)
what kollers said is right but you also need to remove your old backgroung. when your blog loads it show both the cutest blog on the block and hot biggity blog. Find the html java script in your layout (after you click customize) then click edit and read through the code at some point in the code you will read "cutestblogontheblock" or "hotbiggityblog" if you want the hot biggity blog background delete the one with the code cutest blog on the block or vise versa.
oh, by the way this is Teisha Welch from high school! glad to hear your dad is doing better, I kept you guys in my prayers.
Please figure out how to change the backgrounds and then you can change mine too, because you changed mine before and I don't know how you did it. Jen
You figured your background out. Way to go. The new look is nice!
i love u background blog..how u did it? any website?
how u did ur background blog?
Post a Comment