Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rockport...

Max is one of Thomas's good friend and he invited us to go jet-skiing at Rockport with him and his family, we had a lot of fun.




Thomas and I overlooking Rockport. It was so pretty up there!


Max, Brenden (his dad), and Jocelyn (his sister)
Max and Jenni. These guys are so much fun to be around! Thanks again.

Brenden bought this fun new toy, it is a wind surf, and Thomas wanted to try it out. Brenden giving him some instructions.

And he is off! There wasn't a lot of wind, but Thomas still thought it was pretty cool!

Here we are on the jet-ski.

All us girls! Jenni, Jocelyn, and Me.

Thomas just getting back to the beach.

Max and Thomas on their adventures!

We took some lunch up with us and hung out for a while.

At the end of the day, the boys got into some trouble however. Max and Thomas were loading the jet-ski's and apparently Max sprayed Thomas and the police thought he was too close. So when they pulled out of the water they were there to meet them with a lovely ticket.

Here is Max with his ticket. He still doesn't know how much he is going to have to pay. I felt bad for him, but we had some fun! One day Thomas and I will have a boat, so we will be able to return the favor!

7 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

My Allison, your posts have blown up. I'm so glad to see them!! How's your Dad? I really miss you! We need to run into one another again! I love Tootsie. Love the name. You guys are such a cute lil family. You look so great!!

Travis and Mindi Eames said...

Mee moo! I'm so glad you posted some pics! I'm jealous you got to go jet skiing! Looks like so much fun! I still want us all to get together some time soon!:)

Kristie Lemons said...

I am glad you updated your blog. Cute new background to. When are you comeing to Idaho? need some sentsy light bulbs for the plug ins. The night lights don't get hot enough to melt the wax. thanks Kristie

A Piece of the Petersons said...

What a fun trip! It looks like you guys had a blast.... Water trips are my favorite! HaHa... Thats so funny about the ticket too, sounds like something that would happen to us!

Tasha said...

Hey Meem!! That looks like such a fun relaxing trip!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!! I'm so excited for photoshop!!! Tell Thomas thanks!!

Crystal said...

Hello Allison, This is Crystal Herzberg and I wanted to tell you thank you for your wonderful product you got to me from Kacey's party. I have never had a Scetsy burner and plugged it in for the first time and LOVE IT! thanks.

kollers said...

How fun is that!!! I just love little maximus! That is hilarious about the ticket. . those darn cops pull people over for the dumbest reasons. How fun- we would love a boat one day too!