Wednesday, January 7, 2009


So I'm finally going back to school after taking two semesters off! Last semester I was very sad when everyone was starting up school and I wasn't... It seriously made me sad. But now I am officially and Aggie! I have wanted to go to Utah State for a very long time and I'm finally doing it! I'm actually at there extension program in Salt Lake this semester and next semester I'll either be in Logan or Tooele... I'm not sure which one yet. I will be applying for the Elementary Education program in March, and will hopefully get in next semester. If so then I will only have 3 semester until I'm done!!! YES I can't wait!!! 



Thomas will be attending the U this semester to finish up his mechanical engineering degree! He is almost done as well. He has about three semester left!  I think he is excited, and a little stressed out. I know he just wants to get it done and over with. So for these next few months both of us will be pretty busy with school. 




5 comments:

kollers said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you two! I absolutely LOVED USU. We miss it up there. Good for you guys, hanging in there. School is so stressful and so time consuming. I like being at the U to, but its a different feel than USU was. So where will you guys live? Three more semesters, that is so doable! Good for you two!

Jennifer said...

Go Aggies!! I know a great place that is close to campus if you ever need a place to stay or hang out. You are welcome anytime. I'm so glad you are going to finish. Jen

Shelli said...

Hey allison check out this blog next time you are blog surfin' It is pretty funny. seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

The Taylor's said...

So glad that you're getting back into school. There is just no better time than now to get it done. It is one of those things that you'll never regret having- good security even if you never end up using it. So...what will the living situation be? Moving to Logan, commuting from SLC, split living arrangement? Good luck!

Arfmann Family said...

Time for an update. You could at least tell about your stinky stair well or something. PS did you get my watch? Smell ya later.
Hollie