Thursday, January 29, 2009

SISTER SISTER
So I have officially decided that I have the greatest sister's and mother in the world... This is just a little shout out to all my sisters, mom and sister in-law! I love every one of them like words cannot describe! We all have so much fun when we are together... even if it is just sitting around mom's house talking about nothing. I have realized since I have moved away how much each one of these amazing women have influenced my life in one way or another. It's hard for me to live away from all of them and I know Jennifer can relate! So I would like to thank every one of you guys... YOU'RE AWESOME!!! SISTER POWER!!!! 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah, we rock! I would love to be closer to everyone because it is so fun when we are together. Jen