Getting Really Close!
The house has been moving right along.... I'm getting really excited about getting moved in! Thomas has been working night and day on our house, and I help out when there's something that I know how to do. Right now the house is painted inside, and out, and my cabinets are coming on Monday! I think this is the thing that I'm the most excited about! I have been waiting for about two months for them to be done! So I'll take some pictures and get those posted as soon as I see them!
The front porch, before the put soffit and fascia up.
This is before they put the soffit and fascia up.
The Garage's before they were even painted.
The back side of our house, right after they finished the stucco. I think it turned out really good!
Thomas built this totally cute railing for our house! I seriously am in love with it, the picture doesn't really give it justice. Seriously the color of the powder coat is awesome! You will just have to come see how cute it is when we move in!
This is at the bottom of our stairs in the basement!
This is the railing up stairs! Thomas and his Dad actually built the newel post as well and they look so cute too! My cabinets are going to be the same color as the newel post, along with accents of white!
This is What the house looks like now, all painted, and with all the soffit and fascia on! Cute!
Here is the tile in the master bath room! I seriously am in LOVE with it! I think it turned out great!
This is the tile in the guest bathroom! If you ever come stay you can shower in this!

5 comments:
LOVE IT:) I think the master bath looks fabulous - along with everything else. I can't wait to come and stay.
OH Allison I love it all! It looks amazing :) I am so excited for you and THomas...Can't wait to see it! Love ya!
Cute Pics. I also love your new background. I will come on Tuesday when they get your cabinets in. Then we can start cleaning so we can get your butts moved in!
As soon as your in, I would love a tour. We are down every other week so whenever it is best for you, I would love to come take a look!
It is looking so nice! I can't wait to see the cabinets. You guys will be in so soon. FUN!
Post a Comment