Tim McGraw
Last night we went to Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum with some of our good friends Brandon and Kylee. This was the fourth time I have seen Tim, I had seen him at the Blackfoot Fair years ago, then I went to his and Faith Hill's concert twice here in Salt Lake. This concert was at USANA, we got seats this time rather than the grass, and they turned out being really good seats, I don't think I'll ever go to another concert out there on the grass!

The man himself Tim!

Here we are with our $3.75 bottle of coke, what a freaking rip, I really wanted water, but they ran out! Mind you this was before the concert even started... Who Does That?

These are our good friends Brandon and Kylee. It seriously was a really good concert!

10 comments:
Yay! You finally updated. The concert looks fun.
thank you for inviting us :) we had soo much fun! lets play cards soon!
I am jealous. I bet that was such a good concert. It is about time you updated something on here!
so fun!! I wish I could have went with you! I LOVE TIM!!
MEE MOO! A new post! Yay! I was super excited! Sounds like such a fun time! Im glad to see you guys are still alive and kicking!
So you are alive? Cool!
Hey I was there, too!
Yay!! We have been waiting for a new post! It looks like you had sooo much fun.. USANA is the best place to go to concerts!!!!
I love USANA! It's way fun there. Looks like you guys had a blast!
How fun!! I love USANA. How is everything going for you? You are so cute, miss you!
Post a Comment