~Our Newest Addition~
Since Thomas and I have been married I have wanted to get a dog... I was sold on a Yorkie, since that's what I had before, and Loved it!! When I saw a Yorkiepoo in the fabric store the other day, I thought they were so cute.
So this morning Thomas was looking on KSL and found some Yorkiepoo's for sell, that weren't that expensive, so we made the drive to Pleasant Grove, and ended up coming home with this little gal!!! She is so little, I don't think that she weights more than a pound right now! The people we bought her from said she won't get any bigger than 4 1/2 or 5 pounds. I can't wait to take her to Idaho so my sisters and nieces can see her, She is so cute..
Don't let Thomas fool you about not wanting her, because since we have gotten her he wants to hold her all the time. This will be a fun adventure for us!!!
We haven't decided on a name yet, so we want some votes. These are the names we like;
Trixi, Tinker Bell, or Sugar... We can't wait to hear your input!

11 comments:
Oh she is darling! I vote tinker bell, then you can call her tink. That is so awesome- we have wanted a dog forever but haven't ever lived in a place where we could have one, But she is exactly what I would buy. Congrats on the new addition to your family.
I like the name Sugar. The dog is so cute. McKell
Allison she is precious!!!! I want to squeeze her. Love the name sugar, except call her suga! Suga sug!! ha ha
He looks more like a Gizmo to me.
Forgot- Gizzy for short
My girls will looooove to see her. You could name her tiny, remember the day dad had to take her to the vet to put her to sleep. Your cried all the way to RJHS. Did you remember it's L and S's dance recital this weekend? Starts at 6 on Saturday. Stake Conference on Sunday. when do you have to go home?
Raegan and me think she is so cute she also likes sugar like mckell. I hope they don't smash her or scare her to death. All these kids is alot for a little dog to handle. Fun for you though. kristie
I like Tinker Bell!!! She's so little she should be Tink! Sugar is my dogs name, I know you want to steal it but I think you should refrain :) We call her Suga sug all the time like someone above me said. Lol! Let us all know what you decide!
I was totally kidding about naming her Sugar :) Did you decide yet???
She is sooo cute! I like either tinker bell or sugar! I would say sugar, but steph might be pissed haha! Either way she is a darling puppy!
Hey Thanks for commenting on my blog! Sorry I've been a lame blogger...Trav and I are great! He is just "pushin those unit" and loving it! Ha ha :) We have a good office and have been having a lot of fun! I'm glad you're not a lame blogger...I love seeing your updates! Hope your well! I miss you!!!
Love Min
Post a Comment