~Our First Christmas Tree~
So this will be our first Christmas together... I'm so excited! So one night Thomas and I set out to find our tree. We actually found one at Lowe's for a really good deal! I was so excited I had him set it up the minute we got home. Then I separated all the branches! So I as some of you know I only work Three days a week right now ( I know kind of ridiculous.) So on one of my days off Sara (friend/ cousin in-law) was nice enough to come shopping with me at Tia Pan and Hobby Lobby to find all the decorations for the tree. And on my next day off she came over and we decorated the tree! I love it! So a BIG thanks to Thomas and Sara for all their help!

6 comments:
Once again, I think that your tree looks beautiful! It was fun seeing pictures of your trip. I am glad that you guys had a good time. Do you need any help for your candle pary on wed.? Can I bring something?-cookies or some other treat, anything? Let me know.
Um...your tree is gorgeous. I have a really funny Christmas Tree story that I'm going to post as soon as I get my homework done. You will die! Your decorating skills are beautiful. You should come see West Ridge, it's decorated so cute! Jer went to Thai Pan and bought all new Christmas Decorations too. We miss you!
Love the tree Al! I also loved looking at pictures of the trip. I left mine on your computer. Oops!!
I need to get them sometime. Good Luck with the Scentsy Open House!
--Tash
Yeah Meem
Still love the tree. Thanks for lunch twice and for the ride to and from the airport again. I love having connections. Hope your fudge and carmel corn turned out and that your party was posh.
Sure love ya and thanks for the bday gift. Love it!
Hollie
Oh thats so exciting to get your first Christmas tree and spend your first married Christmas together! I love it! You are quite the decorater!
Turned out cute.
Post a Comment